Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Gift Set

  1. My very good friend Eleanore is going to be a first-time grandma in August. Today is the baby shower so I stamped a set of baby thank you cards for the sweet mommy-to-be, Molly. Very simply cute! Sentiment says "it was so nice of you to be so nice to me" which I curved onto my glass block before stamping. Isn't Karen Lockhart's Sweet Pea stamp adorable? Vintage button and sweet blush Swiss polka dot ribbon by Papertrey.

    Inside of card has a matching strip of SU dessigner paper, thank you stamp is from Vintage Picnic Basket, Papertrey. Baby shoes stamp by Stampabilities, is stamped with versamark ink and I love the way it looks like a simple water-mark!


    Baby Bottle stamp is one of those great $1 bin finds, and it made the envelopes so stinkin' cute! Grandma Eleanore, Mommy-to-be Molly, and Aunt Kay were tickled pink with the results! I bagged the set of cards and clipped to the outside of the gift box with a decorated clip clothespin. Aren't babies fun!?


2 comments:

Janine said...

How CUTE!!! Kay do you have a Bow Easy yet?
Let me know!!

Janine said...

Hi Kay... I am going to send you a Bow Easy amd a few other little things. It will go out some time this week so keep a look out.
It usually takes a long time from Canada...