Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cuttlebug Kittens

I just know you are wondering why I made a set of cutesie tootsie cards, all dolled up, with no focal points?! There's a reason .... Each card features the same cuttlebug kitties that I used on the previous post! {They just don't photograph well -- really!} So, now you can breath a sigh of relief ... knowing I am still sane.
The papers are from Lasting Impressions (In the City) -- delightful, eye candy colors. I am learning to add stamped images to designer papers and I'm loving the results. On this set, I used PTI's polka dots ... and my trusty sheet music stamp by All Night Media which I picked up at Hobby Lobby on a whim (with a coupon, I might add!).
Some fun buttons and various highlights with crystal stickles completes the set. These are another gift set -- and I like to keep the embellies rather flat for mailing -- so sometimes less is more. (Not very often, in MY book!) LOL
So how is your Christmas tear down coming? I made a run to Wally World today and purchased some plastic totes and drawers, and spent a few hours crawling around in my attic organizing and putting away and throwing out. I LOVE the result ... but my back does not! Why must we get old?!
It's back to work for me tomorrow! For two whole days -- then a weeks vacation, if that's what you call recuperating from gallbladder surgery! I'm not sorry to say goodbye to it, but it does simply amaze me that God gave us removable body parts! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so sad I have been missing all of your posts... it always brings my smile to my face when I see you pop up on my side bar, but somehow I have not been seeing... if you feel old now, wait till you get to be my age. lol. I hope you recover quickly.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!