Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where ya been, Kay?



Oh my - I'm sleep deprived (sorta) and OD'd on M&M's but it was worth it! The annual Atlanta card-swap scrap-a-thon was just too much fun! Staci had the nerve to move to the beach, and couldn't join us this year ... we missed you kid! But I really enjoyed your phone call and I wouldn't take back that hour of yak-yak-yak for all the tea in China. Uh uh!

Linda brought her Cricut Machine on Saturday for us to play with ... OMG it was so much fun! Can anyone say a-d-d-i-c-t-i-v-e? I think it is an invaluable scrapbooking tool. Ya think my law firm wouldn't be any wiser if I plugged it in next to my computer and said it could bill at an hourly rate?

Okay - Stella needs to find her groove after a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Harley said...

Very creattive post