Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RAK from Lori

Whoo-la-la is right! Check out this yummy card that Lori sent me! I love it! She is such a sweet heart. My mailbox got all excited when it arrived! All the other mailboxes on the block were jealous because my mailbox was doing the Happy Dance! Lori got her hands on some new SU Designer Series Paper {available in the next Idea Book & Catalog}. It's called "Raspberry Tart"... which got me all excited! This little owl just drips of Whoo-la-la.

And it gets better .... just when you couldn't stand how good it was! Check out what she did with the inside of this yummy Raspberry Tart. How clever is she? Answer: Pretty. To see more of her beautiful work, check out her blog at Lori's Addiction: Playing With Adhesive. Warning: you'll be Whoo-la-la-ing! Thanks Lori. You made my day!

1 comment:

Lori said...

WHOO - LA - LA! What a cute card! ;-) Don't you just love RAKs... it blesses mailboxes and blogs worldwide!