Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Always In My Heart

I'll have you know we are finally at the last of the last of the notebooks! YAY! I did not procrastinate on doing 50 notebooks at all - no no no! It was fun to do 5 or 10 at a time and then sit back and marvel with satisfaction at the basket full of love! Moral of the story is this: If you are ever asked to do 50 notebooks for a group of Shriner's Ladies, say yeah! Fitting that the last bunch says "Always In My Heart" as that's how I feel about dear friend Debbie, who asked me (a year ago!) to do this project! (Emphasis on dear!)
First, I stamped a Unity Company heart with stem from the September KOM (NOT the store kit - there really are two separate and distinct kits each month). Then I stamped it again onto DP and punched out a heart using the EK Success Medium Heart Punch which coordinates perfectly with PTI's Heart Borders & Corners set. Capeesh? Topped off with a button!
If I know anything about our blogging world, it's that you all can do some serious Woo-Hoo's when a project of any size is done! Since I also have a pretty good idea of how many of you are out there, I absolutely cannot resist gathering our hearts to offer a collective Woo-Hoo for each other's freindships, encouragements, and accomplishments. Not just crafts -- our lives are busy! We all have things on our plate that we are called to do for our friends and families and co-workers and yes, even strangers! But know this -- there is NO SUCH THING as serving in obscurity. It MATTERS. God sees you doing "the thing" day in and day out. And if it's a really crazy day, one spends as many evening hours as needed. To all of you who keep doing "the thing", you're always in my heart!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are just awesome my friend.... I love your notebooks- and they have all turned out amazing, I am sure your friend is going to love each and every one....

Janine said...

These are just beautiful!!!

Darlene said...

Oh My Stars ... you have certainly been busy and these notebooks are all so awesome!! I'm so sorry for being MIA on commenting .. I'm trying to get ready for an upcoming craftshow and with being gone every weekend for one thing or another ... Yikes!! I wished I could get these done as quickly as you! You ROCK girlfriend (and I just keep casing your ideas and having so much fun ... thanks!)!!