Thursday, September 9, 2010

Presto ... Card Sewing Made Easy

Recipe for cute sewing on cards: 1. Buy paper with sewing already on it. 2. Use that portion of the paper on your card. 3. Cut out the cute scallop border. 4. Enjoy! So fun and easy peasy! Someday, I'm going to learn to sew on paper for real, with my mom's sewing machine that I inherited (without a foot?!). So I really need to go foot shopping. Did that sound funny to anyone else but me?! Anyway, the moral of the story here is this - and yes, I have one. USE UP some of that beautiful, gorgeous, rock star paper you have in your stash and be happy!
I want to take a mushy minute here. My bloggy friend Mary wrote a beautiful post about sharing God's love through creativity ... my creativity! It would be worth a mushy minute of your day to read it because I SO want to share the blessing! To the crafty creative peoples in the bloggy world out there, be encouraged! I was. SO .... VERY ... MUCH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely story shared on your friends blog. Those cards and papers are so warm, cute and heartfelt.