Friday, October 15, 2010

Susan G. Komen Walk For the Cure

My bank teller was telling me how excited she was that this year, her and her mom were going to participate in the Susan G. Koman Walk For the Cure. Her mom is a breast cancer survivor and it means a lot to them to be able to do this!

So I thought it would be nice to let her know how special she is! The gemstone word CURE is from Michaels, and inside the notebook cover is a nice pretty pink note pad. I'm proud of my first ever Wendy Vecchi stamp set called "In Love With Art" (it's that fabulous lace stamp at the bottom, and the saying). The Take Note sentiment is from Papertrey's set "Take Note".

I slipped the notebook it into a large Papertrey Glassine bag and clipped a pretty silver pen to finish it off. I hope she likes it! Thoughts and prayers to all those who have been touched in some way by breast cancer.

No comments: