Wednesday, March 14, 2012

366 Calendar Challenge

Calendar - January
I'm keeping an Art Journal Calendar this year, in keeping with Kate Crane's 366 Challenge (leap year adds the extra day, thus making it a 366 challenge instead of a 365 challenge).  As if you didn't know about leap year already - LOL!  Here's a peak at my February calendar page .... isn't she fun?


February Calendar (She Art Girl)

I know that some people find it difficult to write everything into that tiny little 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 size square, but I'm not too bothered by it.  Here's my secret:  At the beginning of the month I send myself an email with an entry for that day; then I simply reply to myself each day and add more journaling as the days go by.  Then, when I am so motivated (cuz, you know you just have to do it whenever the mood hits ya), I print it out and journal onto my calendar page.  It works for me, and when something works then do it!  Whatever works, baby!  Here's the whole month of February.


I may incorporate my monthly emails at the back of my book, eventually.  That way, I will have ALL my words documents rather than just a few key thoughts inside the squares.  Or not.  We'll see how I feel about that down the road.  I'm having fun with it, that's for sure!  So ... do something that works for ya and have fun today!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What am adorable calendar, you couldn't have made this any cute. You are so creative my dear friend. I always get a smile when I see you have posted, and always so excited to see what you have created, you never cease to amaze me Kay.