Friday, March 6, 2009

Friend to Friend

I needed a quick card for a friend at work, and this card was just that! Don't you just love it when that happens! SU Pocket Sillouettes was sitting on my table, so that's what I used. What a fun little stamp set, coupled with a Martha Stewart arched lattice border punch and a corner rounder. The brown satin polka dot ribbon is from Michaels.

Let's concentrate on the flower for just a minute. At my request, my 86 year-old sweetheart mamma crocheted several flowers for my paper-crafting pleasure! I have big ones and little ones in all colors ... all because I saw them in a magazine and showed my mamma. Believe you me sista, if I had to crochet the flower for this quick and easy card, we would still be looking at a blank page here!

Inside card and envelope to match! How many of you know that quick and easy is good!

No comments: