Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer Scripture Challenge

This is my first scripture page that I made for my 2009 Faith Journal -- a collection of 6x6 scrapbook pages that I will display on this wooden stand to help me memorize scripture. Each week over the summer, I will add a new scripture page with a different verse that is meaningful to me. By the end of the summer, I will have 12 scripture verses at the ready!

Do you want to join the Summer Scripture Challenge? You can! Over the summer, my Bible Study Group will study a specific word each week and then search scripture for a bible verse that relates to that word, and commit to memorize or meditate on that verse for one week. We will not be memorizing the same scriptures. I will post each week here on my blog, and you can join in! Please leave me a comment if you do, so we can share in your bible verse.

My first scripture card was based on the word "faith". Jesus always spoke to His disciples about Mustard Seed Faith. We do not start out with a mountain-moving faith, but grow as we pursue the word of God. A seed is something you drop, and seeds are small things that grow into something larger. I want mountain-moving faith, do you?

12 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Kay...this LO is stunning!! I have sat here this morning and taken every little detail in!!!! What wonderful words to read and duch detail to the LO!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

Diana said...

Very lovely!

SmilynStef said...

Very pretty ... I love the idea of displaying pages rather than tucking them away in a book.

Diana said...

You made my morning with your lovely comments on my blog! Cheers to good art buddies!

Janine said...

Very pretty Kay!! Hope you are having a great weekend.

Jacqueline said...

How beautiful!

misstreez said...

What a fantastic idea for paper crafting. I've just started going back to church and I'm finding I need a lot of faith. I lost it somewhere along the way. Your 'page' is lovely.

lauren said...

oh ♥WOW♥!!! this is really just *breathtakingly* beautiful! i could just sit and stare it this forever, i think! i love the format, the design, the papers...i love EVERYTHING about this! ♥

(i think you might want to start thinking about suitable wall space, though; by the end of the summer you're going to need a BIG PLACE to display all 12 of these in frames!!!) :)

Lucy, England said...

Just beautiful - will look wonderful on display.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Just beautiful! Love the papers you've used! It will make a beautiful wall hanging!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

this is gorgeous!

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優