Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Fall Y'all

Don't you love Fall?! Today is the most beautiful Fall day here in Indiana. In keeping with the Fall theme, I'm knocking out my next 10 mini notebooks for the ladies upcoming trip to Brown County. 25 done to date, 25 more to go!Gina K'w Whimsical Autumn stamp set is simply adorable. This little squirrel almost looks like he's prancing around in the snow ... but I LIKE dots so I'm USING dots! Isn't being queen of your own scrap room the bomb?
Unity Stamp Company's September Kit SO rocks! I stamped the pumpkin on DP and cut it out with fine tip scissors, adding very little copic coloring. A real time saver when working in mass! All of the papers on these two notebooks are from the Autumn Collection by Recollections available at Michaels. SO many cute papers that coordinate, just close your eyes and grab!
"Hey Pumpkin" was computer generated before cutting into strips. "Have a Nutty Day" was also computer generated, before punching with SU nested circle punches. Let's take a look at the inside of these cute little notebooks ...
And the back is just as cute as the front! Yes, more dots. But to my credit, the leaves on the Kraft back piece is a stamp from Michaels $1 bin - So Stinkin' Fall Cute! I stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink onto the Kraft cardstock, and colored a few leaves with copics to add some color. Sometimes those $1 finds are the best!
Complete with my signature stamp ... a gift from my sister who loves me like crazy! She's mine, you can't have her.

I hope you enjoy your Fall Y'all!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love them.. and I "love being the Queen of my scrap book room"... how fun is that..

Lori said...

Wow... you've been a busy little bee! I'm a little jealous (because you have had the time to stamp)... and at the same time I'm inspired! I mean, take for instance, this very minute... I could be in my stamp room instead of sitting on the couch with the laptop...

And yet here I sit...

Still here...

Hugs to you! Happy Fall!

Darlene said...

WOWZA ... that's a bunch of books! And they look FANTABULOUS!!! Love your little personal stamp ...