Saturday, September 12, 2009

You're A Tweet-Heart

I am loving this K&Company Paper by Carolyn Gavin, called Greenhouse. Get thee to Michaels! Today, I paired it with Kraft Cardstock for my notebooks. It's a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e with this clear Hero Arts set, Who Loves You from Archivers! The "stump" can hold about anything your sweet self can think to plop on it!
I chose this bird simply for the tweet sentiment! Once my images were stamped, colored with copics, and cut with spellbinders ... I left it in the die and used a sponge dauber to add a faint blue sky. Then I removed it from the die, and over stamped the entire image with PTI Polka Dot Basics (ah-hem, a stash staple, just get it!).
Can you spot the one all packaged up in a clear cellophane bag, with pen, and altered wooden clothespin clip? Be still my beating heart!
Did I mention how MUCH I enjoy mass-creations for my sweet soul?

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Oh My Word ... here you go with more "multiples"! You are amazing to me and I just love "copying" your ideas!! These are so clever! Awesome!!