Monday, August 18, 2008

Silhoutte Sympathy

Tonight I wanted to share a sympathy card I made for my dear friend Debbie, whose only sister lost her life to cancer yesterday at the early age of 63. I love the sweet simplicity of Kim Hughes' set entitled Silhouette Blooms I made by Cornish Heritage Farms. The silhouette images are stunning when stamped with versamark and heat embossed with black powder. As you know, I love using CHF backgrounder stamps and this card showcases one of my very favorites, Pretty Pattern. I used the SU ticket corner punch before mounting on black cardstock, and the sheer organdy ribbon and pearl accents add to the elegant, simplicity of the message. This card is actually part of a 4-card portfolio, and I will share the other cards individually in the days to come.

No comments: