It's a bit hard to see, but the close-up picture shows glitter pen accents on the flower, tipped with a pale pink Copic Marker on the flower petals. I also used a SU corner punch to border the entire card with silver thread. The pattern for the Standard Stationery Portfolio is shown below. Go forth --- make many many many! Enjoy!
Standard Stationery Portfolio
1. Stamp background design on one side of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.
2. Score at 5 1/2 (folds in half)
3. Score inside flap at 6" and fold all score lines.
4. Cut slim "V" into flap at center fold and secure outside edges
5. Set jumbo eyelets with cropadile (or just punch holes) and thread ribbon
6. Add stamped title piece on front cover with pop dots