Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blissful Banner

This cute little banner was inspired directly from my friend, Melis, on this post. Her photo's are better, but they are almost identical. I saw it, I loved it, I wanted it, so I made it! I used small squares of burlap for the center, and layered on a white felt star and then decorated each one with some sort of glitz. The banner itself is from Papertrey's banner dies, including the trim on the top -- it's a breeze to use!
I used cream seam binding to tie the bows, and topped eat bow with a button tied on using red twine. Such a cute little Christmas-y feel to it!
The word "bliss" is spelled out on the little hang-tags. A good word, don't you think? Good for more than just the holidays .... it should be good to hang during the entire winter season!
I can see myself enjoying making banners for many more occasions!
Hope you have a BLISSful kind of day!

No comments: