Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Gift Sets!

Do you get the idea that I like to create gift sets? These cards use more papertrey goodies, because I am in looove with the mat stack dies and matching stamps! It's a little hard to tell, but the paper that I used was already pre-glittery so it made for some real bling. Snazzy!
Once again, the sentiments used were a mix between Papertrey and Waltzingmouse stamps (see prior post). Hey -- they were already out on my desk so I used them!
This card is my fav! The bookends sayings is just too cute (Papertrey set All Booked Up) and the tiny paper doiley behind the mat stack is by Martha Stewart.
Wouldn't you like to get a 'Hi" card in the mail like this? I WOULD! Or ...
maybe you would rather receive a "Hello From The Heart" card like this! I heart these cards. Period.

No comments: